Translate

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Getting back

Geesh, its been ages since I last blogged.
Both my life and the blogosphere have taken tremendous turns and changes and its hard to keep track of which ones of them I was able to adapt. Right now I am in a strange place where I try to find myself and turning 30 does not help (Am I talking about myself? I mean, how come? I have just turned 22, haven't I?)
To be honest the thing I don't quite know what I want to be when I grow up and I am. and so are all of us, quite pressed in time to figure this out before I start growing old. Which probably sounds hideous for those who are less than 25 years old as I probably old in their book already.
Don't know if it makes any sense, chances are, fingers crossed, it helps me in sorting out my thoughts and getting closer to my answer. I will be equally as excited if it helps someone else.
Bye for now, Rish

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...