Translate

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sephora purchases

A long overdue post.

For some reason I kept it as a draft and never got time to publish it. Well, better late then never. And it means a better review. Which is also good.
So, here they are
One frebie, one re-purchase and a Dior lippie. I guess, this is already says it all.
First things first, I originally went there for my most loved mascara. Gogo by Josie Maran.If you are looking for a good wolumizing mascara look no further.

It's got a big natural brush, just how I like it.

For some reason it's triangular, which takes a little time to get used to. But once I did, I began to love it. The flat side lets you cover lashes faster, and the angle side picks up the smallest of them.

The formulation is similar to Dior Show, it's thick and volumizing. But at the same time it dries a bit more, so there are no smears by the end of the day, nor there are any flakes.

And what I also love about this mascara is that buy it you are also doing a good thing for someone else. Here's what their web-site says:
"Josie Maran has teamed up with City of Hope, a leading cancer research, treatment, and education institution, to launch the Get One Give One Campaign. For each GOGO mascara purchased, Josie Maran Cosmetics will donate one mascara to a City of Hope cancer patient/survivor (up to 5,000 units). Thereafter, through Aug. 2012, $1.00 from the sale of each GOGO mascara will be donated to City of Hope's research, treatment, and education of women's cancers".

 Next, I grabbed  Dior Addict lipstick in number 249 Diorissime. It is amazing and very gorgeous, but pricey as well, and I wouldn't say that this is something you must splurge on, but I had a gift card and that is how I justify this purchase.



As you can see the color is very subtile, but added to the natural pigment of your lips it works magically. I loe this color. Sometimes I reapply it just to look at it =) And it also feels great on my lips, very moisturizing.

As a freebie I got a new product by Korres. But I haven't tried it yet, so there's nothing I can tell about it.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...