Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Victoria's secret freebies

Well, to be quite precise, they were not exactly free, but sure they were one big bargain.
Let me start from the very beginning.

I had a $10 VS promotional gift card, I had to spend it. It's as simple as that =)
I was extremely wise and picked only what I came for. A new body mist. I am not normally a fan of their scents, but when it's hot outside, I can't stand wearing a perfume. It feels too overpowering. So body mist it is. As I still want to smell nice, even if in a frail way. And as I've already mentioned, I had a VS gift card, so I decided to tart my search there. Here's what I found:

My favorite is Sheer Love
It reminds me of my college go-to perfume - DKNY Be Delicious. But lighter which makes me love it even more. Though the bottle says - White cotton & pink lily and has nothing in common with DKNY notes, I still think of my best college times whenever I smell it.

The second scent I got is Secret craving. Black currant and vanilla. I was hoping it would smell somewhat similar to Amor Amor, which also has these notes, but unfortunately, it doesn't. But it's nice anyways. And very soft on vanilla. But more vanilla than a black currant though.

I was very pleased to find out that VS now makes mini versions of  their body mists. Which makes them just perfect. I can through a bottle in my purse and forget I have it in there, it's only 60ml and won't weight down my shoulder. And I won't have to use it up if I get bored of the scent in a month.

The best surprise was that THESE MISTS ARE ONLU $4 each! Talk about bargain!
Having two more bucks left I picked up a hand sanitizer in Pure seduction. In the back it says Secret Garden. 

 I haven't used it yet, so can't say much. Smells nice in a bottle, though.
And I only paid $2.5 for these three treats! Bargains are always fun
xoxo

3 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hello! Your blog is so intersting! What do you say about following each other on GFC? and facebook like?:X

FashionSpot.ro

city said...

nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

SkyBlueDream said...

you're always welcome! thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...