Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sephora by OPI: Casanova Is So Into Me

I seem to be hungry for some unusual colors lately and so far I managed to find all of them. All of them will be featured in my upcoming posts.
Here's the first one.
As you have guessed from the title- it's the new Sephora by OPI in Casanova Is So Into Me, but I call it a raspberry sorbet, even though it's not necessarily match the description. I just love to call it like that. And as silly as it is this color makes me happy.
I was very happy to find out that they have changed their brush to a slightly flat one, it's very comfortable to work with.  It's not a paddle like brush that covers all your fingers (not nails!) in one strike. And the formulation seems to be better pigmented now - you can get away with one coat. That is, of course, if you hands grow in the right direction (unlike mine). It might be old news, but I haven't bought any new Sephora by OPI for about a year, so it's news to me.
I took a billion pictures but yet failed to catch it's true color. Here's the closest I could get
It is a bit deeper and has a slight peach hue to it in real life.
And what nail post can be complete without the "grab-it" picture?!
By the way - the chip on my pinkie might bother you. But I am actually proud of it - it's the first chip in 3 days.And I wash my hands 375 times an hour and do the dishes.
Good job on your new formulation, Sephora!
Now I suddenly need a same toned lipstick =)))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...