Translate

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dry hands relief: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream

It might be all news to everyone but me, but this cream is amazing!
I love everything about it.

It smells great, works wonders on dry cuticle and not only cuticle. I was running to a meeting when I noticed that my nose looked like a dry mess (sorry, if it's too much info) and all I had was this babe, and guess what? just one swipe and my face was good as new.

What I also like is that I don't have to put it all over my hands, and concentrate on cuticle and dry patches only. I, personally, don't like drenching my hands in a cream when I'm running errands - it might be strange, but it makes me fell like my hands collect twice as much dirt.
So if you haven't tried it already, definitely give it a go. Now I have a full size version that costs around $5, but  lately, I spotted that they also have a 99 cents one, and since it's a super thick butter I suppose that even a baby version will last you ages.

Any recommendations of skin-saving finds are always welcome!

4 comments:

G A B Y said...

I have the trial version of this tin and OMG, I still wonder how long it will take me to get through it LOL! It's so thick that I need only a super small quantity to cover my cuticles and dry patches (:

SkyBlueDream said...

Exactly! I took this picture after I've had mine for over a month - and there's still little sign of use on the surface

Supergirl said...

Hey my dear!
I was on "blog holiday" but I always red blogs, now I am ready to comment again:)
I heard a lot of good things about it, I think I will give it a go!
Hope you are ok, best wishes my dear!!

SkyBlueDream said...

Supergirl, I know what you mean, I went through this phase myself.
This balm/cream is truly great, but definitely go for a smaller size

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...