Translate

Friday, October 14, 2011

Long time, no see

Skybluedream returns to blogging, take two! Action

So this time I just couldn't help but post. This shampoo is absolutely amazing. It makes your hair look great, feel great and style at its best - what else can a girl ask for? The mysterious miracle worker is 

Cristophe Professional Glossing Shampoo which I picked up whilst wandering around my CVS. I was looking for something to revive my hair, which is not tested on animals and paraben free. It just happened to have it all. 



I was going to blog about it when I was on my first bottle of it, but then thought - it must be just the Argan and Monoi oils in it that make it so good and I am just late on the band wagon on appreciating them, so there is no need to rave about this particular brand. So after I ran out and got another brand. And got nothing. Hair was nearly as healthy as they are with Cristophe Glossing Shampoo.
And as soon as I got my new bottle of the GS the magic continued. And every time I meet someone whom I don't see on a daily basis I get asked the same question - "Did you just dye your hair? It looks so shiny". And I am not exaggerating - even my hairdresser asked that.
See it for yourselves

Try it. Although we are all different I am pretty sure it will be a good match for quite a few of us.

I missed you, blogger! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...