Translate

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My new HG foundation

  Ladies, let me introduce you to my beloved friend Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Natural Beige.


I've been using it nonstop for the last month and after I ran out of all my other foundations I never felt a need to go out and buy another one.
It provides a smooth buildable coverage, matches my skin perfectly and gives me a healthy glowy finish - which, honestly, I thought was impossible for my oily skin. It beats BE HANDS DOWN in coverage, finish and lasting power. I am now sure that it's better for my face - than going bare faced! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
I use a Sephora 45 - professional mineral powder brush to apply it. It is really dense and soft at the same time. Works way better than BE brushes. Hasn't shad a hair since I started using it, which was over a month ago
 

What I also like about it - it's got a fairly long handle, which allows you to control the application way better than with a regular kabuki.
 They are both quite pricey - but well worth every penny.

3 comments:

Jackee said...

I've heard great things about Laura Mercier foundations, but have never tried. I currently use BE since it's summer, but will definitely have to keep this one in mind next time I'm out shopping. Thanks for the review!

Gauri said...

Nice post!! Following you now!! If you want, you can visit my blog & follow me back! I'll be happy! :)

Shelby said...

Love this foundation! I use it too! It's awesome! Love your blog, hey will you check out mine? If you follow I would be happy to return the favor!

beautybarbie16.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...