Translate

Monday, April 4, 2011

Wet'n'Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow collection in Comfort zone - swatches and review

I've been eyeing his for what it seems like forever. With each new post/review I persuaded myself that I don't need it, but in fact only wanted it more.
After reading this post in Everyday Makeup Blog, I knew it had to go home with me. And it did
top swatches
and bottom one

My favorite is the last one in the in the first row. The one that was featured in the review I mentioned. I think it is a dupe for MAC Club, but as I don't own this one I can only suppose.

This shadows are extremely pigmented and rather long-lasting even without any primer.
But they are rather irritating for my sensitive eyes not as much as ELF ones though (I have allergies and wear contacts). My eyes start itch in about 2-3 hours (I guess when the shimmer start to fall out). So they don't make a good everyday pallet for me, more a go out one. But the colors are so gorgeous that its hard to try not to wear them.

Hope this was helpful for anyone.

R

1 comment:

Marie said...

I like this palette -- it's perfect for brown and green eyes!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...