Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Revlon Bargain alert in CVS

Dear ladies grab your purses and run to CVS.
You can get 2 Revlon CustomEyes eye shadow pallets for $3-5
They are originally $8.99 EACH. This week its buy one get one 50% off, plus they both have $2 off stickers on them, plus if you scan your CVS card prior to purchase you will get $5 off any TWO Revlon face or lip cosmetics  purchase. And I also had 2 EXTRA BUCKs
So
8.99x2-4.5-2-2-5-2=(don't forget the taxes)=2.68

Yes! I GOT 2 REVLON PALLETS FOR $2.68. 
Yay!!!
And don't be put off by swatches - they do look poorly pigmented when swatched
these are the colors I was mainly going for. The right one is from Naturally Glamorous Palette (020) reminds me of Mulch from MAC - its a warm brown with red shimmer.
When picked by a dense short bristle brush it turns out to be rather bright on the lid

And this is just one effortless swipe I made right after I got home plus the pictures are made with a flash, so colors are darker in real life. And something's telling me they are very buildable.
fuf, I made it, I was typing on my top speed, rushing to share the news!

7 comments:

Supergirl said...

These looks lovely:)

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

This is why I love CVS. They always have good sale and you even get more discount for having the CVS card. Cool!

Mimi said...

oh my gosh, that's amazing! i love bargains! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Supergirl said...

Hey dear!!!
Yesterday I received your package!! Thank you so much - Im very happy:)

Mary ♥ Mur said...

♥Love your blog♥

Katherine said...

Ahh, I didn't see them at my CVS! Must have missed it :( boo

Seems like you got a great deal though! :)

Marie said...

What a great deal!:D Thanks for the swatches.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...