Translate

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Review: Milani LIQUIF EYE Metallic Eyeliner Pencil

I've been meaning to make this review for over a month now. I guess, I was just waiting for "inspiration".
So, anyways -
(thank you, Google images)


Milani LIQUIF EYE Metallic Eyeliner Pencil - IS THE MOST LONG-LASTING EYELINER I'VE EVER USED
  • it doesn't smudge
  • doesn't melt 
  • doesn't leave imprints on you upper part of the lid
  • is paraben free
It literally stays put where you put it all day - on condition that you let it dry for 5-10 seconds.
This is one easy swipe 
And this is it after an intense rubbing (I don't think anyone can be that hard on their eyes) (sorry its unfocused)
What I also like - it the type of brown it is - dark, pigmented, and not than much worm to scream "hey, I am wearing a brown eye liner" - just enough for a natural yet defined look.
I just love it.
The cons are  - the formulation a bit irritating on the waterline for my sensitive eyes (but stays there for ages and the irritation calm down in 5-10 minutes)  and this pencil extremely soft - so it runs out like crazy - I only used it twice and it already reached the wooden part.


Definitely recommend and will repurchase.


R

1 comment:

Marie said...

Thanks for the review and it's good that it stays on your lids for a long time.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...