Translate

Friday, March 4, 2011

Physician's Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

Drugstores are evil! They are! Yesterday I went to CVS just to pick up a solution for my contact lenses. And I did! I went in, grabbed it and went to the register. Without rambling around or checking the new makeup stand!

And guess what? I got $3 off Physician's Formula coupon with my receipt. This made me remember that I also have a $7 one in my purse. And $10 off  means I can get pretty much any their product for free or for a couple of bucks.
So, yes, I went back in. And this is what I chose as a CVS gift (as it cost $9.99) for myself. Plus I got 7 extra bucks for this purchase, so I couldn't go wrong with it anyways 

The brush has short synthetic bristles and reminds me of LashBlast  and a new mascara by Maybelline One by One mascara. But I don't have either of them to compare, as these companies test on animals.


The tip is rather bendable but not as much as the Maybelline one (I judge by the YouTube reviews I've seen).

It's organic, cruelty, paraben and chemicals free (which you would be able to read for yourself if blogger showed at least a little love for my picture posting, eghrrrr!!!)
And the results are amazing. I literally said "wow" when I saw my lashes in the mirror (prepare for a million posts of the same pic ;))




And this is just ONE LAYER! (most fellow bloggers know that pictures seldom do justice for a mascara washing away half of its beauty, so you can imagine how great it is in teal life).

Plus, it stays like this whole day and doesn't smudge on the bottom lash line (DiorShow, take notes) and leaves your lashes soft and flexible. 

All in all - it's a great mascara, although from the looks of it - I think this kind of formulation will dry out rather fast, but we shall see.

have a great time! bye-bye now 

6 comments:

Supergirl said...

I love the package:)

Renée said...

it's cute but a bit tricky to get used to as the tube is rather flat, by the way, don't forget to enter my giveaway =))

Jess said...

wow! this is great mascera..maybe I should pick it up before the deal runs out..great review

Renée said...

Jess, I think it's worth a try. It's one of the few mascaras I liked for the past. Although it does fall out a little bit in the end of the day (but then again EVERY mascara does on me)
As i read you have their 7 extra-bucks and most likely $3 off coupon as I think they give it to everyone this week, plus I believe they have just sent out 20% off - so I think you will pretty much get it for free =)))

PeachesandBlush said...

Wow it looks amazing..the packagins is sper cute too!!!!

Katherine said...

That is such a great deal! And the packaging is so lovely. I'm adding this one to my to-buy mascara list (which is only getting longer by the minute)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...