Translate

Friday, March 11, 2011

My newfound love: Gucci Guilty

It's been over 3 years since I came accross a fragrance that made me sniff my wrists every 10 minutes and reapply it 5 times a day not because the smell has worn off but because I can't get enough of it.
Ladies, I present you my new love Gucci Guilty eau de toilette
picture taken from Google Images
This is a very playful and slightly sweet, light and yet deep smell. It keeps opening up for about 4 hours and then fade away I find that for some reason all my favorite perfumes don't last on my skin, but may be that's another reason why I love them, ad I have already said before I love reapplying it =)

It's fruity and oriental at the same time. It also does have some strong floral notes but they don't bother me (as I am not a floral person I find that many of those scents give me a headache).
This is what Sephora says:

Guilty
Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants—even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable—a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.

Notes:
Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli.
Style:
Daring. Rich. Sexy.


To be honest I don't know how else to describe that. It's just amazing. I loved Gucci II when I was 19, but as I grew up it started lacking something to my liking - well - Guilty totally balances everything in it. 

If you happen to share my taste in perfume (which you can see in my perfume collection post), I would say - definitely give it a try or a sniff at least ;)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...