Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2011

EOTD feat Dior, Revlon and Korres

One of my closes friends has always been making fun of my way of doing eye-makeup (in a good way), as whatever I seem to do it always turns out pretty much the same - neutral and barely there.

Well, that's true, but I like it like this. So, please enjoy my way of wearing color. That being purple - as it's the only color (except for neutrals) that I wear.

Things I used
A random black pencil eyeliner that I smudged along my upper lash line
Korres Shimmering es in 12S Base applied all over eyelid

Revlon Matte es in 008 Aubergine. It's actually not that pigmented but it works pretty well as I use it for a slight wash of color in my outer V
then I blended it in until there was just slight shading effect left, add mascara (this time it's DiorShow in Black) and voila!
 And in direct sunlight it looks like this


Well, my dear O, if you read this - yes, some things never change - I still spend 15 minutes doing my makeup so that looked like I just swiped some powder and mascara and left the house ;)

What's your go-to technique?

2 comments:

Jess said...

this is very pretty..so soft and natural..i like it a lot!

Katherine said...

I love your neutral, barely-there look. Sometimes I spend so much time on my eye makeup and it ends up looking like I didn't do anything at all!

Sometimes less really is more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...