Translate

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pretty little things - Orly Holiday Treatment set

Hello bellas!

I love nail polish! It's my second addiction after perfume. Even though I might no be great at doing my nails, I made a huge progress in it- from a phase that my friend calls - "I was painting my fingers and accidentally got some on my nails" - to a point when it looks pretty nice and neat.

Usually I only wear a base coat and the polish itself. But a few days ago my routine got a bit more time consuming. That is because I found this in my Sally's beauty supply

I was called something like Holiday treatment by Orly and happened to be on sale for $1.99 and it's 3-toxins free. I think I don't have to say no more. It had to be mine.

I find this Orly minis to be quite long-lasting. So  even if it wasn't on sale - I still think it would be a great deal. You get to try three products for the price of one full-sized.

Primetime - this one is a clear liquid that dries out on the nail and takes oil on its surface away. I don't think it's that important as I usually paint my nails right after I take the previous polish off so its already dry. But I still use it every time I use this set.

Bonder - I am not sure either it is it or the Polished - but my polish stays on extra 2 days without chipping when I wear it.

Polished - It does add a great shine and I am under the impression that it does dry my nails faster, although it might be just an impression.

I also have had Top2Bottom mini for a while.

But I don't think much of it just an average base coat that you use to protect your nails from staining. Although you can use it as a top-coat as well I've never tried to, so there's nothing I can tell about its properties as a finishing touch

xoxo, me

3 comments:

PeachesandBlush said...

We dont get orly in india, it sucks. Want to try these out so badly..

Renée said...

if you win my give-away I can throw in a couple of them as a bonus =)

Marilou said...

I love these topcoats :-) Never tried the famous Bonder though *write it on my wish list*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...