Translate

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Goldie nail polish

So today I was in my Marshall's store looking for CHI Iron guard, as you all probably know you can often find it there at a great price. I didn't find it, but there was a tiny treasure waiting for me

I have never heard of Goldie nail polishes before, but they call me a makeup junkie for a reason. As soon as I read that it's the three toxins free and is vegan friendly I knew I would get it

At first I fell for the gorgeous dusty rose color (the third one in the first row), but then I realized that I pretty much love them all, well except for last two red colors in the back that might be too bright for me, although I think they will be perfect on the toes. The first one is actually not black - it's a deep purple. Cant wait to try in on my nails.
So far I put the dusty rose one on (on the bottom of the bottle it has number 10 carved in the glass, but as all the polishes have different colors - I'm pretty sure - that's their way to number the polish - the mark the glass, not the paper)

It is quite sheer (I had to apply 3 coats to make the color show up the way it is in the bottle) and I am not sure if this color is any good for my complexion (will have to see it in the day light), but I loved the application. Goes on very smooth and dries rather fast. We'll see how it wears off.

And taking that I paid $8 for 8  full sized polishes - makes it almost fail-proof for a dollar per color - even if I wear each of them only once, they will pretty much pay off (well, that's how I justify my addiction).

Have you recently found any treasures on sale? Let me know swatches of what colors you want to see.

xoxo, me

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Very cute nail polishes!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

DeeSquared said...

I bought them from TJMaxx two weeks ago and when I found out they were discontinued I almost cried!! Theyre all amazing and my favorite is the bronzey color:D

Renée said...

Hi DeeSquared,
I am soo sasd t hear that too, I fell in love with them they are soo amazing

Rose Esprit said...

These look so adorable! I wish I lived in the US so I could pick some up! Lovely blog :)

roseesprit.blogspot.com

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...