Translate

Monday, January 24, 2011

my new toy - Remington Pearl Ceramic Hot rollers

This is honestly a toy for me!

I've been loving it ever since I got it. You see - I adore styling my hair, but due to its extreme damage it's been heat proof (except for a blow-drier) for over two years now.

I've tried to go back to a flat/curling iron use, but it just didn't feel right.

So you can imagine how happy I was to get these hot rollers. With this babies I can get my hair done and hurt it to the minimum. I know - I still have to be moderate using them - but it's way better than nothing.

So this is what you get
It say on the box that rollers are ready to use in 90 seconds, but I prefer to give them about 3-5 minutes to heat up and taking that I have rather ling hair I leave ir on for 10 minutes for even results. Here's what a random application looks like
After that you can just tousle you hair and fix it with a little bit of hair spray. Note that hot rollers work as a mild curling iron and not regular rollers- so don't expect curls to last more than one day

4 comments:

PnB said...

These look amazing and your hair look so shiney and pretty !
www.peachesandblush.com

Renée said...

thank you!

Jess said...

ok you convinced me!! I soo want this now!! I'm gonna look it up now..I have always wanted a set of curlers but never knew which ones to buy..this one looks like it would be perfect for my thick hair

Renée said...

I hope you'll love them ass much as I do =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...