Translate

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I don't like it PART 1 (to be continued...)

Hello, everyone!

How's you Holidays season getting along? Have you already figured your New Years resolutions?

Today I am starting a new direction in my posting - before that I have only advised and reviewed things. But it time to start bitching out (excuse my French =))).

This two particular products have definitely deserved their right to open this ceremony.

And the best of the worst is.....

Got2b Crazysleek xl conditioning flat iron and blow dry lotion. Bad-bad-bad product.
First of all, I have loved and constantly used their Guardian Angel blow-dry protection even before all ravings. So it was logical that a beauty junkie like me would go on further in trying out this brand. Not only it has disappointed my expectations as a hair product - it also broke my cheeks out real bad- i.e my right cheek  -  the one I sleep on. (I am sure that this is this due to this product as I gave it several chances). So if you have acne prone skin my best advise would be to stay away from it.

Back to it's styling properties - be prepared that is not a fine mist. Probably every time when I use it the first spritz ummmm... I don't know how to get delicate to it - it spits out the product that is more like a gel then a spray - the more I stray it - the more fine it gets. And it tends to be a very noticeable build up on your hair, which I personally try to stay away from.

Onto the good news - it does make your hair sleek as it clams. Even without a flat iron. But still it's most likely heading to the trash.

And the second product is from the same company (read CVS had a buy 1 get 1 free that day) -
Got2b Fat-tastic.

This one actually works and really good. It gives volume that lasts. Its just that my hair at the roots (that is where I apply the product) - it stops being hair and turns into pieces of a wire and may be it's just me - but it drives me crazy and it's itchy after a couple of hours. Sorry - that's not what I like. But I have used  good 3/4
of it.
Ladies, please, share you black list items with me!

xoxo
me

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I like your blog !
http://my-name-is-audrey.blogspot.com/
If you are interested in fashion, follow me !

xoxo

Beauty Style Addict said...

Happy New Year hun
i'm back & blogging again!
ciao =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...