Translate

Friday, October 29, 2010

Who could have thought


Today I woke up with a terrible cold - not the "I sneeze and cough" one, but "I can't even get up from my bed and every muscle in my body aches" one. And I don't even want to mention how bad my sinus is.

Turns out there is one easy way to figure out that your're really sick.

I wanted to use an online shopping as a quick pick me up and guess what - I spent 40 minutes on Sephora.com and I WANT NOTHING! And taking the fact that I could have taken advantage of their FF sale, you get the picture.

As I am stuck in my bed I might post a bunch of tags, as I am running low on the unwatched episodes of CSI. So beware, ladies. And I apologize if I get "too excited" about posting. I will try to behave, but who knows!

P.S. The pic is from Google images

2 comments:

Marie said...

Get well soon!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Renee said...

thank you, Marie, I am trying my best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...