Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Walgeen's Haul

So I went shopping, what an unusual thing for me to do:)

I've been tempted to buy a new Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in number 668 Primrose  ever since I saw it in my local CVS about two weeks ago. But I figured out that I can live without it. Now when I saw that it was on sale in Walgreen's for $5.99 instead of $7.99 and they had a buy one get one 50% off and I already had a polish in my hands I knew it was meant to be ;) It's a gorgeous blue-toned pink and it looks like this

And here's a swatch

The polish I'm talking about is Revlon Silver, which is actually a grey cream. I've been on a hunt for a plain grey polish for about a year now, so Yaaay!!! On the camera it seems to have a blue tint to it and in real life doesn't, well at least in a rainy day light.

Biore face strips are something I'm planning to tryout for the first time - my skin is extremely sensitive, and I've always steered clear from everything that might irritate it, but my nose seems to be a tough cookie so I decided to experiment, we shall see!

So I guess this is it!

stay tuned for a Sephora mostly skin care haul!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Nice haul!:D

The lip color is charming and the nail color is chic!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Renee said...

oh, thank you so much, Marie

Gaby ☠ said...

The nail polish looks great! And I love those Bioré pore stripes (=

Renee said...

Hi Gaby!
I've just painted my nails with it. Too bad it's a "bad Revlon" representative
hope the stripes will work for me, I am a bit scared they will be too harsh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...