Translate

Friday, October 29, 2010

TAG: 40 things

So here it is, my tag-o-mania in action, as I warned you

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice
-What skin type do you have?  Combination/sensitive
-What is your current facial wash? Korres White Tea Cleanser
-Do you exfoliate? Yes.  Twice a week
-What brand do you use to exfoliate? I use Clean and Clear exfoliating cleanser with benzoyl peroxide twice a week – I had it for a long time but as a cleanser it is waaay too harsh for me. I have found a new purpose for it quite recently (Clean and Clear tests on animals, so beware, I have decided to use it up as I already had it, but would not consider repurchasing)
-What moisturizer do you use? Korres Yougurt cream and Wild rose one
-Do you have freckles? nope
-Do you use eye cream? Yep, Korres Evening Primrose Eye cream (can you guess my favourite skincare brand :))
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yep!
-Did you ever use Pro-activ? Nop, none of my friend think much of it, so I never bother trying.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Korres Ginger and Vitamins foundation
-And what concealer? Elf for the corners of my nose and an ancient Peach Edelstar pencil concealer for dark circles.
-What is your undertone color? Olive I guess, but in some lines its golden
-What do you think of false eyelashes?  I love how they look on people who CAN put them on properly. But I never tried them for myself, I’m scared to look like a doll
-Do you change your mascara every 3 months?  I stick to the 6 month rule or as soon as it starts to flake. I think that 3 month is a marketing trick.
-What brand of mascara do you use? Right now its Revlon, Bare Essentials and Sephora
-Sephora or MAC? Sephora, all the way!
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope, I don’t even own any MAC product. I made an attempt (I fell in love with Shy Girl lipstick), but something went wrong with my order (twice!) so I just cancelled it in the end.
-What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? Fingers and brushes
-Do you use make-up primer for the eyes? When I need to last my shadows more than usual  
-Primer for the face? Only Murad Oil-free mattifier which isn’t technically a primer
-What is your favourite eye shadow? Korres Shimmering Base and NARS Bali (yes, I am that boring)
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Normally pencil. I am horrible at liquid liners but still sometimes I opt for them.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Less than I used to, if I do – it’s a pencil 90% of a time – I still mess up lining my upper water line.
-What do you think of pigment eye shadows? I have only owned one – a Bourjois loose ES – they are definitely not  for me – I always had it all over the counter
-Do you like mineral makeup? I use BE foundation is late spring/summer period. All the other time it seems to irritate my skin a lot!
-What is your favourite lipstick? Umm... right now it would be Revlon Primrose
-Favourite lip gloss? Deborah Volume in an unknown color (see it here)
-What is your favourite blush? Don’t laugh at me, but I only have one – Sonia Kashuk in Melon. I quite like it, though
-Do you buy your makeup on eBay? No, I don’t trust it
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Oh, yes!! I adore it!
-Do you go to CCO's? Been there once, bought nothing, hated an “old store” smell
-Would you ever consider taking make-up classes? May be, that would be a lot of fun, but I don’t see myself as a MA
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Absolutely
-Name a make-up crime that you hate? Too noticeably drawn brows with a load of shimmering highlighter underneath. And anything unblended
-Do you like colourful shades of makeup or neutral ones? Neutral, definitely neutral. I can wear a darker or brighter lip stick sometimes, but all my ES a neutral.
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Foundation.
-Do you ever leave the house without any makeup on? On my lazy days I dust a powder all over, not too look shiny and go!
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? It depend on my mood and on my skin’s mood :)
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Korres
-What do you think of Makeup? I love it! It can make you look better and what’s more important feel better about yourself, be more confident. But it can be tricky in the unskilled arms :) (we’ve all been there)
I tag everyone who wants to do this and especially

And Marie

Xoxo,
Stay healthy!

5 comments:

Nicoline said...

Love your blog sooo soooooo much! I hope you will follow or visit my blog:)
www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

..R May A.. said...

love your answers - I'm using up a few products that test on animals that i bought without realising they tested on animals x

Renee said...

@ Nicoline Ow, thank you, I sure will
@ ..R May A.. I was about to tag you yesterday, but then reached a page on your blog where you did this tag :)))

Tali said...

I really enjoyed reading through your answers. You have great taste in products!!

Renee said...

Thank you very much, Tali! I am very happy you got a minute to read my rambling :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...