Translate

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My sister went to Accessorize

There' nothing good in living 5 000 away from your family. But they can treat you with lovely little things you can't get hold of where you live. This is how I got stocked up on my Deborah products and now it's time to get some jewelery :)))))

Aren't they simply gorgeous? I get happy just looking at them. The earrings, however, can be a trouble if you're running around (I don't actually run, but I walk A LOT, and most of the time I am in a hurry)  in windy weather. I had to take them off once.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

That was so sweet of your sister! Those are really cute pieces.

http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

So sweet of your sister and I can imagine the wind thing with your earrings!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...