Translate

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Korres gifts I can't get enough of

To be honest I have strange relationships with my birthday - I always desperately expect it as a 5-year-old-girl, but I don't like the exact day. It just never turns out to be the way I want it to be. But I do love getting presents, whatever they turn out to be, that being said, I love giving presents even more.

So as some of you might know I am addicted to Korres. And one of my friends has treated me with a nice gift. Korres Multivitamin Powder in MVP1 and an shimmering eye-shadow in Base. I ADORE both!

First of all, the powder - BEST FINISHING POWDER I have ever used. You can't see it, it leaves no trace but matte finish on your skin. I believe that this is a genuine soul match for their Ginger and Vitamin foundation. I loved everything about it but it needs to be set and all the other powders I used for it turned out to be noticeable.

A swatch - is actually useless as it mostly translucent. And as it is a finishing powder I don't think you can use it on it's own, unless you have a perfect skin and all you need  is a bit of color and matte finish.

Korres shimmering eye shadow in 12S Base

I know I should have made a picture when it was new, but I started playing with it literally the second I got it.

Unfortunately, the camera (or my lack of talent to work with it) doesn't show all the beauty. It's a light taupe shadow with pink shimmer! Amazing! I always wanted to be able to wear pink on my lids without looking ill and this shadow does the trick a 100%!!!
A swatch is mostly useless as I forgot to make it in a daylight and the flashes washes it off. But anyways
(I have no idea why the pic is upside down. apparently, blogger likes it better this way, oh well)

I would recommend you getting both of then is you get a chance!


3 comments:

Charming Vanity said...

The eyeshadow is really pretty and shimmery! Do a FOTD soon..looking forward to c the effect of the finishing powder.

xx

Marie said...

I like the shade and shimmer of the eyeshadow!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Renee said...

@ Charming Vanity - I'm still shy to show my face. May be some time later

@ Marie It looks even prettier in person :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...