Translate

Friday, October 1, 2010

Dr. Bronner's Lemon Lime Organic Lip Balm

No matter how lovely my current routine is I am always in the hunt for something new and, preferably, better. And so I bought this lovely miracle in my local Target for $2.99. They also had it in peppermint, but to be honest I don't really like peppermint flavor in cosmetic products as it tend to be either overpowering or painfully artificial. 

Looking for a proper description on their official site, I found out that they also have an orange ginger(no that sounds tempting) and "naked" (I guess this means unscented) flavors.

So basically, it's a clear balm that has naturally smelling lime flavor and a slightly glossy finish, it moisturizes and nourishes even the driest and chapped lips in no time, as soon as you apply it you feel a soothing effect, and when used overnight it gives you soft and plump lips (it doesn't affect the size of lips, it just evens out texture getting rid of dry patches).

It is Certified Under the USDA National Organic Program and involves no animal testing.

As I already said it is waaaay better then EOS lip balm and the only thing they have in common is their organic origin.

If you're on the hunt I advice you to check this one out and don't forget to share your opinion with me.

Chao, ladies

me

3 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for the review, will keep this in mind!:D

Have a wonderful weekend!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Tali said...

OMG THEY DO A LIPBALM!??!?!??! Lol i need to buy it just beacuse its Dr.Bronners!!

Renee said...

Tali, to be honest that was the original reason of the purchase :) but it turned out to be great by itself

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...