Translate

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank you

As of today I have 50 amazing people following my blog. I know in most blogger numbers this is really small but for me is a lot. I didn't even hope to get half of this amount when I was taking my passion for makeup and skincare to the world out there.

50 people that I've never met and didn't know about just 2 months ago took time to follow me and thank you-thank you-thank you for it and especially for your lovely comments. Every time I see I have a new comment feels like I get a little gift. I know you all have different reasons to join my blog, but I am really grateful to each and everyone. And if you don't follow me, thank you for stopping by!

Hope you are having an amazing week, ladies!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Yay!

Thats great!

xo

Renee said...

Thank you for stopping by, Martha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...