Translate

Friday, September 17, 2010

NOTD Milani Dot com


Hello everyone

I am not even going to mention that blogger has once again decided to rotate my picture.
Please meet  a new Milani Nail Polish in 175 Dot Com. It's a lovely dirty purple with pink and gold shimmer. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? :)

Here's what it looks like on the nails

Unlike it's elder sister's Milani's shimmers do show up on your nails. Pink under one angle, gold under another and all of them under a direct sunlight.

8 comments:

Beauty Style Addict said...

oooh pretty colour :)
i'm not a fan of purple in general but it looks nice and i like how it's shimmery.
http://beautystyleaddict.blogspot.com/

Renee said...

to be honest I am still undecided on this one
I like greens/dark blues/dark purples in the bottles, some of them are purely irresistible, but can't take them on my nails more than one day, and most of them end up in my friends' collections, unlike lavender/mint and pale blues - but then again they are for summer
Am I the only one to think it looks like a Paradoxal with more chunky glitters

Charming Vanity said...

I think the color looks pretty! However, I wish that they have a more glossy finish. Thanks for sharing them!

xx
mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com

Renee said...

I totally agree on the finish. The way it is now it totally needs a top coat

Mehak said...

Stunnnnniiiing colour- i love it !!!

anamika said...

Preety nail paint..even i m fond of nail polish and nail art..

do check out my blog :)

Srish said...

Lovely color dear! Check out my blog too, m hosting a giveaway, enter and win prizes!

XOXO
www.stylefashionetc.blogspot.com

jadore said...

this nail color looks really pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...