Translate

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Korres Sunflower and evening primrose shimmering eye shadows

I got them about a month ago and loved them right away. Don't know what took me so long to share this with you.

For some reason their packaging was different, but I like even better. I got two shades: 24s Gold
and 27S Golden Bronze

The colors themselves are great - they are supper pigmented (but lighter than you can assume from their names)  and shimmery but not glittery at all (if it makes any sense), hence no fallouts.

The formulation is really nice, almost creamy (I would compare it to NARS eyeshadow quality). To be honest I didn't expect it to be that good.

An other great thing is that they are formulated with natural extracts and contain Evening Primrose and Sunflower oil. It's always good to treat your eyes with something natural.

Oh, and when I bough them they were reduced on Korres website  to $7.

In case you're wondering the nail polish featuring in this post is Milani Bare to Wear, which under some lighting may also look like this

Have a lovely night, my lovelies!

me

8 comments:

Charming Vanity said...

Love the eyeshadows. Colors are so pretty!

xx

Ness said...

Have you looked at the Korres powders much? I have been considering purchasing a light powder compact. Thanks for your awesome blog-love it! I really like the layout, it's nice, simple, and pretty :)

Renee said...

Hi, Ness!
Thank you for your kind words. I had their Wild Rose finishing powder. It was good - didn't cake up, but it has shimmers in it - as I had a very bad history with shimmering powders - I decided to give it back, so I can't really tell how it behaves on a daily basis use. Now I'm thinking of getting their Vitamin one, as I love a foundation from this range

Lily ♥ said...

Love the light gold colour! Soo pretty. ♥

Ness said...

Maybe I'll take a look at the vitamin powder. I've heard good things about the vitamin foundation, so the powder must be nice then, right? :) sephora, here I come

Renee said...

The liquid vitamin foundation is AMAZING! but as far as I know sephora only has their wild rose powder
Try korresusa.com - I got mine there - but they have the most misleading swatches, which makes thing hard - I don't know if it's still good, but I got 25% off and a free shipping using SAVE25, but your purchase must be at least $35
but if you're into their skincare Sephora has an amazing offer you pay $55 and get their whole wild rose line - whereas the cream and mask are $35 each, serum is $41 and a lip butter is $10, you also get a travel-sized shower gel and body butter
sounds like a bargain to me

Tali said...

That may just be the only nude colored varnish I would ever consider buying! Its gorgeous and i normally hate nude varnish!

Renee said...

thank you! what I also like about it is that it plays under different types of light(I normally get bored with a nail color very fast) - it can be almost lilac, plain grey or nude as you can see in the picture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...