Translate

Friday, August 6, 2010

Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat

I've wandering around Sephora's website for a while looking for something interesting. I often do that when I have noting to do, or when I have something important to do but I just can't force myself to start doing that. If you know what I mean you'll understand, if you don't - well even if I was good at describing my thoughts - I believe you wouldn't get it :))))
So here's what I found
(picture is taken from Sephora.com)

Basically, it's a nail strengthener. Here's what it claims to do:

"This "Suit of Armor" creates a sheer pink coating that strengthens and hardens natural nails so they grow beautifully long and strong. Its keratin-rich formula includes an optical brightener that filters out any yellow appearance in your nails, bringing out the natural color in your nail bed and making the whites of your nails appear whiter."

Has any of you tried it? What do you think? And how does it look on the nails? as a clear nail polish with a bit thicker consistency or as gel-overlays.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...