Translate

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NOTD Sonia Kashuk Taunting teal

Please excuse my messy nails - this picture was made in the end of the day and I have a habit - when I think about something important I pick the edges of my polish
So this is how it looks like in a bottle when you see it in a store and, obviously expect it to look on your nails

but, this is what you get in real after two coats
I have to admit - it does look true to its color in the bottle if you put on only one layer. But I am both messy and lazy to be precise in one coat. So I guess there's a part of my fault as well.
Over all I expect it to be of a good quality as it didn't chip anywhere after two showers and a busy day. But it's one of those "thin" polishes. I'm about its finish not about consistency in a bottle - it leaves a very thin film over your nail, while I prefer a thicker one, but this can easily be altered with a good old top-coat
By the way it has got a classical nail polish brush (not thick or thin) which is very comfortable to work with.
Here's my two cents 

6 comments:

Mimi said...

i like the color!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Renee said...

which one the one it's supposed to be or the one that it turns out in two coats? :)

Mehak said...

I like the lighter one- with just one coat...
peachesandblush.blogspot.com

Renee said...

so do I! I guess I will have to learn to apply a nice one-coat )))

Jackee said...

I love that shade of blue! I'm pretty bad about my nails..I can never get a nice 1st coat, so I end up doing like 2 or 3.

Srish said...

Lovely color :) better with one coat...

Chk out my blog too, I hope I can inspire you to follow..:)

XOXO
www.stylefashionetc.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...