Translate

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Inspiration

My all time inspiration is Marion Cotillard
In my opinion she's everything a girl should be - polished, stylish, sophisticated and has got an amazing magnetic look in her eyes.






And this picture I came across just wandering around the net. I have no idea who that girl is or what designer she's wearing, but that's not the point. I am absolutely charmed by the carefree feeling that this picture radiates. This exact feeling I miss on a lot of days recently. Isn't it lovely to soar around filled with hmmm... lightness and easiness - I'm not sure that I 'm speaking English right now though. Sounds more like a bird language =)



Anyways, I just wanted to share my inspiration


(all pictures are courtesy of Google images as far as I remember) 

8 comments:

Ansa said...

She is beatiful xx

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Hey,

Just came across your blog. If you have a chance, please check out my blog. I am currently having a contest for 6 m.a.c products. It ends on Wednesday :)

http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

Heather {A Measure Of...} said...

Such lovely pictures! Such depth and mystery in the eyes!

Katastrophic said...

She is beautiful. I love her gaze

the southern hostess said...

Love her! Such pretty eyes.

Jesa said...

She is amazing!!!

Really lovely blog :)

cheers, Jesa

Renee said...

thank you, Jesa :)

juliekirwan said...

she's stunning, really like your blog! i'm following!

http://brokenblush.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...