Translate

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Alba aloe & green tea oil-free moisturizer

So today I decided to introduce this little kid to my everyday routine.














Here's what the box says : "Certified organic Aloe Vera, green tea antioxidants and oil-free humectants absorb quickly to help replenish and protect skin against dehydration for a soft, healthy, luminous complexion. Gentle for all skin types. pH Balanced. 
100% Vegetarian ingredients. No animal testing
Hypo-allergenic"


Sounds fantastic. Let's see how it works. As I only used it once all I can say is - I like the smell, absorbs super fast and didn't have any reaction so far.

Let me know if you would like a review on this one.

4 comments:

Katastrophic said...

Oh, please do tell us how it works for you: the benefits and if you see any improvement. :) I am always looking for a good moisturizer and the aloe vera and green tea sounds fantastic

Katastrophic said...

Btw, congratulations on winning Fleur's giveaway! It made me really happy to see your name. Hahah, it gives me some encouragement because it's like someone I know won. =)

SkyBlueDream said...

Thank you so much! At first I actually didn't believe when she e-mailed me, I never won a blog contest ;) I'm so happy - and that's not about a lipgloss - which I like a lot by the way =) it's about a Lucky day!
Good luck to you in Kim's contest! =)

Donna Baby said...

yes please do a review! like katastrophic i'm always looking for a good moisturizer. anyway love your blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...